Volunteers are the heart of Neighborhood Connection and make our programs and services possible and successful. We strive to provide meaningful opportunities for community members to connect with each other and with those in need to make Waunakee a place where everyone is valued and can thrive.
By volunteering at Neighborhood Connection, you are not just giving of your time, you are:
- Using your talents and skills to improve the lives of others
- Experiencing the personal rewards that come with helping others
- Trying new activities and/or learning new skills
- Serving your community in a way that fits your schedule and engages your passion
- Meeting new people and making new friends as you use your time to help others
Neighborhood Connection has opportunities and ways for individuals, groups, businesses, and organizations of all skills and ages to contribute.