Neighborhood Connection takes donations of new and gently used items, especially household items; clothing; toiletries; birthday and Christmas gifts for adults, teens, and children; furniture, vehicles; and more. See our donation guidelines for specifics items we can and cannot take.
Many donors like to purchase new items to fill a specific need for a client family. View our current needs and wish lists below and purchase items wherever you prefer. Want to save money on donation items? Check out Capital One Shopping to compare prices.
Professional Services can also be donated to Neighborhood Connection and are tax-deductible. If you own a business or would like to donate your professional hours of service to Neighborhood Connection, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect about opportunities to partner.
There are many other ways to support our organization as well.
Top Needs List
- Pots & Pans
- Sheet Sets (Queen and King size)
- Dishes (Sets & Individual Pieces)
- Silverware Sets
- Comforters (Queen and King size)
- New Bed Pillows
- New Socks (for Men, Women & Children)
- Toilet Paper
- Cleaning Supplies
Top Wish List
- Men’s T-shirts (Small – Large)
- Decor (Knick Knacks, Pictures, Etc.)
- Women’s Pajamas (In-season)
- Shorts (for Men, Women & Teens)
- Women’s Crop Pants
- Accessories (Fashion Scarves, Belts, Etc.)
- Men’s Jeans (Waist 30-38)
- Curling Irons & Hair Dryers