Create a Fundraiser
Would you, your group, business, or organization like to support Neighborhood Connection with a new, creative fundraiser? If so, contact us with your ideas and we can together promote your efforts to our community supporters. Here are some ideas to get you started. We look forward to connecting and partnering with you.
- Coin jars to collect change at local businesses and schools
- Community aluminum can drive collection
- Raffle ticket and 50/50 ticket sales a local sporting events
- Birthday party gift donations – in lieu of birthday presents, children have asked for guests to bring laundry soap, toiletries, and other common household items to donate to Neighborhood Connection
- Local businesses donating a portion of daily sales to Neighborhood Connection
- Car wash, bake sale, garage sale, or lemonade stand with all proceeds going to Neighborhood Connection
If you have a new and creative idea on how to partner with or support Neighborhood Connection with your gifts, talents, generosity or time, please contact us at email@example.com. We would love to meet with you to discuss your ideas.