Orientation and Application
At Neighborhood Connection, we strive to ensure that each volunteer is matched with a volunteer opportunity that applies their skills and talents, engages their interests and passion, and fits their availability. To do this, we encourage people interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities to register for an upcoming Volunteer Information Session and Orientation.
During orientation, you will get valuable information about our history, mission, and goals; our programs and services; the community need; and opportunities to partner with Neighborhood Connection to help local residents in need.
We invite you to attend one of our upcoming Volunteer Information & Orientation sessions to learn more. We are holding these monthly sessions online due to COVID safety precautions. Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Saturday, January 23 from 10:00 AM-noon
- Wednesday, February 17 from 5:00-7:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 16 from 12:00-2:00 PM
- Friday, April 16 from 2:00-4:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 12 from 5:00-7:00 PM
- Saturday, June 26 from 10:00 AM-noon
- Wednesday, August 18 from 10:00 AM-noon
- Saturday, September 25 from 9:00-11:00 AM
- Saturday, October 23 from 10:00 AM-noon
- Tuesday, November 9 from 3:00-5:00 PM
Those wishing to volunteer at Neighborhood Connection can fill out the required application materials following orientation or download and complete the documents prior to orientation.